We introduce KTX Corporation.
- Established in Konan, Aichi, Japan, named Konan Tokushu Kogyo.
- Started leather wrapping business
- Established Copper & Nickel electroforming tanks & started reserching into the electroforming technologies.
- Started resin mold business.
- Company name changed to Konan Tokushu Sangyo Co., Ltd.
- Developed Porous electroforming technology. Established mold fabrication division.
- Built Inuyam plant. Established joint venture company, CANADA MOLD TECHNOLOGY in Canada.
- Built new headuarters.
- Developed Mesh electroforming and perforated electroforming.
- Porous Electroforming licensing agreement with GALVANOFORM in Germany.
- Developed Super Porous Electroforming technology.
- Established KTX America, Inc. in the USA.
- Obtained certificate of ISO9001 (Headqurters, Konan Plant, Inuyama plant)
- Established KTX Thai co., ltd in Thailand.
Recived recognition of Monozukuri Brand Nagoya.
Recived certificate of Aichi Brand companies
- Estabished KTX- Mold Korea Co., Ltd.
Recived the special prize of Monozukuri Japan grand prix.
- Nominated among 300 small and medium enterprise agency which produces better products for future of Japan.
- Recived new business federtion award prize.
- By developing MPM method, elected as utilization of community resources company from the governmnet.
- Established KTX Co., LTD Shanghai Office
Built Technical center & MPM factory.
Recived 26th " Chairman award" from Materials process technology center.
Established KTX Precision (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Recived "Excellent partner award" in the 17th Yangfeng Visteon 2010 Supplier Conference.
Company name changed to "KTX Corporation"
- Received "Nippon New Business creation/ Corporate Division Excellence Award".
- Recived 9th "Aichi Environment Ministry Silver Award"
- Chair man Yasuyoshi Noda recived the 30th Nagoya Industrial Club "Nagai Yoshikichi Memorial award"Established MPM forming plant.
Ministry of Economy, trade and Industry GNT awards as a "Global Niche Top 100 Company".